MOD Kommentare... (3.0 / 5 Punkten (1480)
Board: Fragen und Hinweise: eMule BastarD.MoD-Forum...
eMule BastarD.MoD Download Archiv...
Note on BestShare:
This is a try to make clients in queue with very unbalanced U:D difference to
gain score at bit faster.
Clients are sorted by U:D difference, and the best client is then granted an
accumulating time bonus for the period it remains as the client with the best
U:D difference (that is, it has uploaded us more than we have). Only the best
client for each calculated period will have the bonus.
The bonus, visible in the queue list near the waiting time, is kept by the
client even after a new client is chosen as best.
The bonus is added at the "regular" waited time. Once the upload slot is granted
the bonus is lost (independently of the amount of transferred data).
Clients ranked as 5 and up to 1, once they are sorted by score, do not
accumulate any bonus (they are already going to get an upload slot quite soon).
However if they got a bonus earlier, it is kept and used for final score
calculation. Best client is thus chosen from clients that are ranked by score
from 6 and below.
Time bonus is not saved, but has validity only during the current session. Bonus
is kept if a client disconnects and reconnects later (but of course it won't
increase during the disconnection period).
Clients recognized as bad ones won't get any bonus.
Yes, FastWeb clients will have the bonus as well if they have uploaded more than
they have downloaded (which should be the usual case to get the time bonus for
This feature is experimental. It may (and probably will be) fine tuned in
future. Any suggestion to improve it is accepted.
This whole description is confusing. I will (probably) write a better one later.
eMule 0.48a ZZUL BastarD Mod
Based on ZZUL 0.48a code by zz
ADD: BestShare payback.
ADD: conditional compilation
ADD: Green back color for collections in
ADD: 4-way sorting for rating/U-D in client
queue & upload queue
ADD: sorting on upload conditions column is now
ADD: shortcut [CTRL]+[F] to immediately assign a
REM: PushSmallFile option for collections
CNG: Old PowerRelease is now called SuperRelease
and the priority given to a file is dynmic depending
on the shared ratio value.
- priority is set at max (100) when share ratio < 2
- at each share ratio unit increase file upload
priority is decreased of 10 (so at 2 it becomes 90,
at 3 is 80... at 9 is 20 and at 10 is 10)
- minimum priority for SuperRelease file is however
10 whatever the share ratio
CNG: NiceHash parameters tuned a little bit (at
higher load the CPU is now used a bit more)
FIX: friend slot assignment & interface update
FIX: friend note was broken in 1.9.0 (sorry)
FIX: server removal when max number of retries
is set to 0.
Now with that setting no server is going to be
removed from server list even though the connection
fail lots of times
FIX: upload client available chunk in upload
New shortcuts to easily set file upload priority
in SharedFiles list:
- [CTRL]+# where # is from 0 to 9 immediately sets
the priority to that value (0 means priority = 10)
- [CTRL]+[+] increases priority
- [CTRL]-[-] decreases priority
- [CTRL]+[\] sets SuperRelease
eMule 0.48a ZZUL BastarD Mod
Same as 1.8.3 functionality but with 0.48a core
Mostly bug fix
- [ADD]PowerRelease: works only for complete files and gives a 100x boost
to a file. Files in this status are colored in pink.
- [ADD]FastWeb public IP address ranges added for check agaist illegal
- [ADD]Advantages provided to regular clients (including, but not limited
to poweshare, small file push and SUQWT) are removed for illegal clients
- [ADD]Postit-like area for adding notes to friends. Will be automatically
saved and reloaded at each start-up.
- [ADD]Few shortcuts in Shared Files window for modifing file priorities (works
on a multiselection as well)
- [CTRL]+[+] increases priority (till the max = 10)
- [CTRL]+[-] decrease priority (till the minimum = 1)
- [CTRL]+[X] enable autopriority
- [CTRL]+[S] enable PowerShare
- [CTRL]+[R] enable PowerRelease (applied only of the file is
- [ADD]Minimum QR value shown next to number of available sources
- [ADD]NiceMove from Ionix
- [ADD]Reason for score reduction, in order of importance:
- [G] 0.0x - client is GPL breaker
- [V] 0.5x - client version (older than v0.25)
- [I] 0.1x - client is recognized as illegal
- [F] 0.1x - client belongs to Fastweb and has a U:D ratio < 1
- [S] 0.8x - client has unsecure identification
- [R] var - client is beyond FineCS friendly U-D threshold
- [ADD]New columns:
- in Client Upload List : upload contitions [file priority/rating/U-D diff]
- in Known Client List : [rating/U-D diff]
- in Waiting Queue List : U-D diff info added in rating column
- in Shared Files List : For each file amount of completed data or "Complete"
- [CNG]New list of filtered fake and unsecure servers
- [FIX]Chat log files are now created even though the remote user has
unprintable chars in his/her nickname
- Probably some other minor things I have not traced