MOD Kommentare... (3.1 / 5 Punkten (953)
Board: Fragen und Hinweise: eMule ZZUL.MoD-Forum...
eMule ZZUL.MoD Download Archiv...
more Versions of
eMule 0.47c Zzul 20060914-2117
- [ADD]PowerRelease: works only for complete files and gives a 100x
boost to a file. Files in this status are colored in pink.
- [ADD]FastWeb public IP address ranges added for check agaist illegal
- [ADD]Advantages provided to regular clients (including, but not
limited to poweshare, small file push and SUQWT) are removed for illegal
- [ADD]Postit-like area for adding notes to friends. Will be
automatically saved and reloaded at each start-up.
- [ADD]Few shortcuts in Shared Files window for modifing file
priorities (works on a multiselection as well)
- [CTRL]+[+] increases priority (till the max = 10)
- [CTRL]+[-] decrease priority (till the minimum = 1)
- [CTRL]+[X] enable autopriority
- [CTRL]+[S] enable PowerShare
- [CTRL]+[R] enable PowerRelease (applied only of the file is
- [ADD]Minimum QR value shown next to number of available sources
- [ADD]NiceMove from Ionix
- [ADD]Reason for score reduction, in order of importance:
- [G] 0.0x - client is GPL breaker
- [V] 0.5x - client version (older than v0.25)
- [I] 0.1x - client is recognized as illegal
- [F] 0.1x - client belongs to Fastweb and has a U:D ratio < 1
- [S] 0.8x - client has unsecure identification
- [R] var - client is beyond FineCS friendly U-D threshold
- [ADD]New columns:
- in Client Upload List : upload contitions [file priority/rating/U-D
- in Known Client List : [rating/U-D diff]
- in Waiting Queue List : U-D diff info added in rating column
- in Shared Files List : For each file amount of completed data or "Complete"
- [CNG]New list of filtered fake and unsecure servers
- [FIX]Chat log files are now created even though the remote user has
unprintable chars in his/her nickname
- Probably some other minor things I have not traced
eMule 0.47c Zzul 20060914-2117
- First version based on eMule 0.47c
- Fixed: Last version gave lowid when connecting to 17.13-servers if obfuscation
- Fixed: Last version froze if network connection was lost.
eMule 0.47a Zzul 20060416-2305
- Fixed bug that often caused connections to other clients to fail. (Bug
was introduced in 20060413-2149 version.) Thanks SiRob + Xman1
- Inserted SiRob's changes of m_bHelloAnswerPending and SendStartupLoadReq()
- Small fix from SiRob in UploadThrottler to do proper sleeping when no
upload limit is set.
eMule 0.47a ZZUL 20060413-2149
- Improvements to ZZ Chunk Chooser.
- Improvements to the "Faster end game" behaviour.
- Socket optimizations to enable much faster transfer on LANs (I've
clocked sustained/average speeds of 10 MBytes/s for 700 MB files).
This may effect other transfers for good or bad. Please report back
if you notice any problems with normal internet transfers in this
release. (The code changes for this is a little weird in places. If
you are a modder you may want to look at the code changes in
EMSocket with a very sceptical mind before merging them.)
- An experimental method is used in UploadSpeedSense to decide
which speed to change to (the implementation was supposed to be a
PID controller, but I don't think it is). You may need to retweak
your UploadSpeedSense settings.
- Other stuff that I've forgotten/didn't notice in last diff. I'll
add more info if I find any other changes. (probably some minor bug
eMule 0.46c ZZUL 20060106-1740
Use highres thread scheduler (1 ms resolution instead of the default 10 ms) to
get better SlotFocusing.
eMule 0.46c Zzul 20050727-0030
Based on 0.46c
When a chunk is partially downloaded it will be shown in white instead of black.
This makes it visible which data is downloaded but still unshareable.
Show where chunks start/end in the progress field for files in the download list
(a variant of SF's ChunkDots).
Further improvements/experimentation with the code that requests less data at a
time from slow sources. It will now request less than 180 KBytes for really slow
Upload throttler will temporarily stop uploading in cases where connection seems
to be competely saturated. (I'm not sure this is a good idea. Please report any
weirdness you may have with upload speeds)
eMule 0.46b ZZUL 20050705-2002
Based on 0.46b
Same as 20050704-2152 except for small cosmetic error fixed in upload list,
transfer column (%s)
eMule 0.46a ZZUL 20050505-2200
- First version based on 0.46a
- Improved a4af code to work better for No Needed Part sources. Earlier
code could make a source get stuck on a high prio NNP file even if there
were other files (with lower prio) that wasn't NNP.
- Prevent locking of too many blocks when we are downloading from a slow (probably
standby/trickle) slot. This should help with the case where a slow slot has
locked the last blocks in a chunk, preventing a faster source from giving
them to us. Experimental!
- Bugfix: sources where sometimes in state NONE for a while (about 18
minutes) when they should be reasking the file.
- Small change to code that finds next dl block to request, to prevent
gaps to occur when several sources downloads from the same chunk/part.